Reyna
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2009
- Messages
- 321
- Reaction score
- 8
- Location
- Texas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I was taking some photos of my kiddos the other day around 11am and it was pretty sunny. Some of them came out fine and I am pretty sure it all depended on which way one of the kids were facing.
So, just to be sure, I want the subject facing away from the sun and my camera facing the sun? That way there is no glare on the subjects face and nothing is blown? I hope this makes sense!!
So, just to be sure, I want the subject facing away from the sun and my camera facing the sun? That way there is no glare on the subjects face and nothing is blown? I hope this makes sense!!
