What's new

natural

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
irus.jpg

My brother sent me these flowers for my birthday. I was playing around with my new backdrop and the lighting from the window. The only thing I know is wrong is the petals are out of focus... anything else you guys can find?? Thanks
 
Nothing else "wrong" in my opinion. I think the shot is very well composed and the lighting is very interesting. Nice shot! (too bad focus can't be changed post exposure :) )
 
I have a friend coming over tomrrow to have fun with a "photo shoot" I was playing around with the lighting from the window. Early in the morning the sun hits the house next to mine, which nicley diffuses the light. The flowers were more for experimentation. Thanks for your comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom