What's new

Nature and portraits! Take a look!

CreateOriginals

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry, can't upload any photos out of my photosteam because my brother is watching netflix (runs really slow). Anyways, if you have some time and want to critique some certain photos in the group, just say the name and what I need to do. Also, my photos in general. Compliments are appreciated :heart:

Flickr: Josh Kemmer's Photostream
 
Going out on a limb here and assuming you posted in the wrong gallery. Moving to General.

FWIW, you'll get MUCH better results when you post 1-4 images in the thread and number them.
 
Yeah sorry, Im new. Shouldve looked around more before I posted. And I explained why I couldnt put a couple photos up.
 
Got some new ones tonight!
dg5v6h.jpg


34iokzm.jpg


nwxatu.jpg
 
welcome to the site! what part of Wisconsin are you from? (if you dont mind me asking)

My family is from the Burlington and Shawano areas.
 
welcome to the site! what part of Wisconsin are you from? (if you dont mind me asking)

My family is from the Burlington and Shawano areas.
Im from around Wausau! Ive gotten multiple tickets in Shawano haha, the cops are power trippers around there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom