What's new

Nature's abstract art

rocdoc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot through the plane window, sunrise above the clouds 20000 ft up
Thanks for looking, any comments appreciated

6402749301_7f80b52348_b.jpg


More sizes here: Sunrise above the clouds | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
A little longer on the exposure and we would probably be able to see the tops of the clouds. As-is, it's difficult to tell what's in the foreground; I wouldn't have guessed this was from up in the air.
 
Thanks folks. Yes, I actually preferred it a little mysterious and abstract. The original was a bit more obvious it was clouds down there, but I tweaked the curves just a touch to make it like this
 
Thanks folks. Yes, I actually preferred it a little mysterious and abstract. The original was a bit more obvious it was clouds down there, but I tweaked the curves just a touch to make it like this
I'd like to see the foreground just a tough brighter. I don't need to see clouds, but I do need to see something other than a dark blob – just my personal taste, of course.

I like it, good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom