Natures Abstract. By LightSpeed. I'd like to know where I'm technically flawed

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The reason I ask is because, you see, my use of light hasn't been all that great lately.
My composition could use some fine tuning because, I'm not sure of what I'm doing........or why I'm doing it.
Honestly I'm not trying to start any shyt here.

I'll take the critique here , so hit with your best shot.
It's just the way I saw it. Seeing has become....I don't even know what to call it anymore.
6971593677_e9bb53c1c0_b.jpg

I'm going to nitpick and say that little ant/creature is drawing my eye to him. Overall I like it, and think you could clone him out!

I'm going to nitpick and say that little ant/creature is drawing my eye to him. Overall I like it, and think you could clone him out!

Yeah I figured the ant was a problem.
6971712175_148ffc101c_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think maybe Mishele can sue you now :lol:

Overall I find it a very pleasing shot. It makes me stop, and think and admire. And it doesn't leave my eyes / mind hurting like a lot of picturse do.

Hmm, I do like the subject.

But the composition appears not the most exciting one to me. What do you want to achieve, what is your main subject? The colours / the colour contrasts? You have some colour variations in the bottom half, compared to that the upper half is rather dull. Or is it the detail? But then you do not really lead the eye into any specific detail.

The crop with the ant in it addresses both points mentioned, therefore I do like it much more.

But anyway, what happened to contrast/light? Is it just me, or is the image quite underexposed?

Just my first feelings towards the image, nothing to be taken serious of course ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back