What's new

Nature's Palette*

I'd hang that one on my wall anytime. Get a good feeling when I look at it. IMHO
 
I like the colors overall, but would tone down the white in the center just a bit. As for the texture, I would like to see the ripples and rain drops in the water either completely sharp or much more blurred with a longer exposure.
 
Freq is one of the few on here that has enough of a distinct style that I could pick it out of the crowd.

Good work.
 
Nice idea, but I agree with deeky about the white area. Could you darken and fill it with color, maybe yellow?
 
I like it. I think the colors are a little over saturated. I would pull them back just a little bit. The strong colors are important to the image but just too much for my liking. Just my opinion.
 
Nandakumar... you rock! Nice image!
 
Nice shot. I agree about the bright spot being a touch too bright, but it isn't a show stopper.
 
I like it! It kinda makes me want to try to figure out what its a reflection of.
 
I'd hang that one on my wall anytime. Get a good feeling when I look at it. IMHO
Thank you very much for your kind words :D
I like the colors overall, but would tone down the white in the center just a bit. As for the texture, I would like to see the ripples and rain drops in the water either completely sharp or much more blurred with a longer exposure.
True; the white is too white .....Thank you very much for your evaluation :D
Freq is one of the few on here that has enough of a distinct style that I could pick it out of the crowd.

Good work.
Thank you very much Runnah for your constant watching and evaluation :D

Nice idea, but I agree with deeky about the white area. Could you darken and fill it with color, maybe yellow?
Good idea, KenC; thank you very much :D
Such a great photo
Thank you so much Murphy
I like it. I think the colors are a little over saturated. I would pull them back just a little bit. The strong colors are important to the image but just too much for my liking. Just my opinion.
Understood your feeling, Scuba; thank you so much for your evaluation
Love this, Frequency!
Thjank you very much Laynea :D
Nandakumar... you rock! Nice image!
Thank you very much Charlie :D
Nice shot. I agree about the bright spot being a touch too bright, but it isn't a show stopper.
Thank you so much sleist, for your suggestions :D
I like it! It kinda makes me want to try to figure out what its a reflection of.
Thank you very much, KP :D
 
I still can't seem to get past the glaring white area..I like it, but then I don't...life's like that, eh?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom