Naughty ladybugs *NSFW* ;)

The best song that band has ever produced. I remember being about 14 when that song was released. It was one of my favorites at the time. Ohh how my taste in music has grown since then. :lol:

The best song that band has ever produced. I remember being about 14 when that song was released. It was one of my favorites at the time. Ohh how my taste in music has grown since then. :lol:
I'm glad your taste has changed......lol;)

Thanks for the video...I think lol.

Now its going to be super hard to get out of my head....ahhhh. :mrgreen:

I think my two Junebugs may give the ladybugs a run for their money :lmao:

junebuglove.jpg

Is this a new photography assignment? Ok peeps, post your best "bugs getting freaky image" :D

Try this one...its better. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM[/ame] Their early CDs were pretty good. Good for laughs. But their later CDs like the ones these songs are from....not so much.

To the OP: Nice shot, the color seems a bit off to me. Perhaps thats how the scene actually looked.

Thanks for the video...I think lol.

Most reactions

Back