What's new

Naval Aircraft onboard the USS Bonhomme Richard

I really like 1,2, and 3. I really like how the desaturation brings out the red.
 
My neice was on that ship for a number of year's. NIce Shot's.
 
I really like these photos. The only one that to me doesn't fit the set is number 5. I guess it's just because it's a night photo. I get that there is a aircraft in the photo but to me it isn't quite the same as the rest and I would save that photo for the city night photographs that I do.
That is of course my opinion. :wink:

Also a question, I feel like a few may be HDR. Am I correct?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom