Centralian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
centralian.redbubble.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

Well I have just joined this forum after finding it on the old google. :) I like to take night land and seascapes and recently I spent a week at Port Stephens and took the opportunity to do some night shoots this is some of my shots from the night of the 27th of May 2010. Please click on the image for a larger version:

Great first post :thumbup:

I like 1st and 3rd - good job :thumbup:

Great first post :thumbup:

I like 1st and 3rd - good job :thumbup:

Thanks for looking and commenting ifi. These are all single exposure frames, I enhanced the star filed in the first frame and you can see by that that this shot is taken in the southern hemisphere due to the presence of the Southern Cross in the right hand quadrant of the frame.

I'm totally taken in by photo 1 and the clarity of the stars. How does one enhance the star field, as you said you did in 1?

They are all good, 3 is my favorite. Good job :)

Cheers Steph, I appreciate the feedback. :D

I'm totally taken in by photo 1 and the clarity of the stars. How does one enhance the star field, as you said you did in 1?

By using mutlple layers in photoshop to individually enhance each star using levels. Thanks for the feedback.

I really love image #1, it has a gorgeous sky and star detail, lovely composotion too. my only nic is the light reflection from the boat is blown out. can you reprocess the original and darken it or do you have another darker version and just mask in the reflection. great job though!

Most reactions

Back