ncd! just picked up a sony wx7

kojack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i wanted a small camera for pocket duty on motorcycle, general candid shots etc. i got it on sale for 170. cool features and great size make a useful camera...test shots to come.

Looks like a promising camera. May go a similar route when I upgrade my old Sony compact. Always had a love for Sony compacts.

I do alot of adventure motorcycle trips, and really did not want to take my slr gear with me as it can get very dusty. So I picked up this camera for my adventure trips, motorcycle and otherwise. I am going out this week and play with the camera and get some good test shots.

kojack said:
I do alot of adventure motorcycle trips, and really did not want to take my slr gear with me as it can get very dusty. So I picked up this camera for my adventure trips, motorcycle and otherwise. I am going out this week and play with the camera and get some good test shots.

I like compacts. A lot of people here will talk crap on them but I like having something I can carry with me when my slr is too much. And every compact I own is a Sony

Most reactions

Back