M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Feb 27, 2009 #1 I have a Cokin Series-P ND-Grad filter (4x) and holder with ring (52mm thread) that I have used twice on my Nikon since buying the combination from Adorama. I am willing to accept best offer, so go ahead and offer! Thanks for looking, -Sam W. Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
I have a Cokin Series-P ND-Grad filter (4x) and holder with ring (52mm thread) that I have used twice on my Nikon since buying the combination from Adorama. I am willing to accept best offer, so go ahead and offer! Thanks for looking, -Sam W.
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Feb 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Oh, and pictures will soon come. EDIT: Here they are... Last edited: Feb 27, 2009