Nearly lost my D10 today (and nearly drown too)

Glad to hear everythings okey...I would have probally drowned saving my camera, or drowned my camera saving myself. I agree we need to see these pictures...since this was a near death experience and all I'm sure they were worth it.

Vonn, Vonn, Vonn....
It's nice to hear that so many people were concerned for your safety, BUT what the hell were you thinking!!!
I've done some silly, nay stupid things many times before but you should never turn your back on the waves dude!
The pictures we may have been seeing would have been from the local papers by some dare i say "amatuer photographer", or on the nightly news.
Your reactions in regards to saving the camera were heroic but save yourself first then if worst comes to worst claim the camera on insurance and get a brand spanking new one!!
We'd all miss you mate if you were to go on a photo shoot to the Pearly Gates (besides i don't know if you can link pics from up there?).
Good to see you're still with us though champ.

And where are these great pics???

Endangering the life of a 10D is a capital offence is most civilized countries!
Those pics better be good!

(Glad you're ok though)

:oops: yeah, lesson learned for sure.

i'll post shots from the shoot in this thread later this weekend when i have to time to fully go through all 229 pictures I took there.

Here are a couple of shots i took prior to the little incident facing the waves. As you can see, there is a storm going on the distance. I was alot further in shore when I lost balance.

waves-one.jpg

waves-two.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back