Need a logo, anyone make them on here?

mc1979

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't sure where to post this so please move if I have in the wrong section. I am wanting a logo and have been looking online at the free places, but nothing in what I'm looking for. I even thought of doing something like the design contest..but I don't want to pay alot of money for one right now. The only reason I want one is so that people will know who took the pictures. I am not professional or charging anything, just doing alot of practice.

I was wondering if anyone on here dabbled with logos or knew of a better source online.

Thanks!

Why do you need a Logo? Just put your name on the image. Thats free to boot!

*A chest-out, stompy-foot, nose-in-the-air comment about coming on here and asking for free services. What's in it for us, we have families to feed, blah, blah, blah*

Why do you need a Logo? Just put your name on the image. Thats free to boot!

Not only that but a logo without any marketing behind it is no use at all. When people see something like the Nike logo they know its Nike because of all the marketing - for a regular hobby photographer you'd have to be putting your name/website under the logo anyway in order for anyone to know who it is who took it.

LOL @ Forkie, I wasn't asking anything for free! And BJ, I could do that..duh..LOL

Over, I understand..I wasn't really meaning just a symbol without my name..I just talking about something to go with my name..because I'm girlie and I like pretty stuff! hehe :lol:

I've made some logos. I'll do it for free. If you want just send me a PM with all of the details and any ideas you have and I can do it.

One simple trick for putting your name on images: Pick the font you like, type your name, lower Fill to zero, and apply a layer style. In this case it's Bevel and Emboss.
Make a large copy on a transparent background. Then you can drag it onto your images and size accordingly.

bevelz.jpg

logo2ox.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back