What's new

Need a tripod around 250-300

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
702
Reaction score
1
Location
Troll, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I am utterly lost, any ideas? I was looking at a giotto mtl9, but then got even more confused because there are tons of different models. I need a tripod to take close up shots, night shots/landscape, pretty much everything.

I'm about 6 2 so would like one thats not too short either. As for the head, not sure, just wants one thats stable, lots of angles, and that can lock, I have a tripod that cost me like 50 bucks but I broke it and need one thats more reliable.
 
check on some of the vanguard tripods. one of my students got a very nice one with head for 200
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom