Need Advice Feeler: Nikon D90, Tamron 18-270, Nikon AF 60 F2.8 + LOTS MORE

I think your off a bit on your D90 package. Here is a link from my local store. It's the D90, an 18-55mm VR, a 55-200mm VR, 16gb card, an extra battery, a camera bag, a digital card reader. And a ton of other accessories. All for $999.95 it all Nikon USA refurbished and comes with a one year warranty. I know yours comes with the grip Cameta has the Nikon grip for $157.00 thats $1157.00 give or take a few cents. And it comes with all Nikon gear(lenses)here is the link. Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera Body - Factory Demo with 18-55mm VR & 55-200mm VR Lens - Demo + 16GB Card + Case + Battery + Accessory Kit

I think if people are going to drop $1200, it will be on a new D7000 body only, not a D90 with grip and lens. Although it's a good deal, I dont know if people will bite. As a reference point I bought my D90 body only, no grip, for $550. It had ~9,000 actuations on it so you could probably get $700 for the body and grip combo, but I think separating it would be better. It's a hassle, but worth it in the end I would think.

Do you want eBay prices or it being sold fast? If you picked the latter, put it up for ~600 and call it a day. Someone will pick that up more so than a $1200 combo. And if you do, I might actually be interested in a couple weeks if you still have it.

unfortanetly 600 is just way too low. I'll take my chances with a high reserve on ebay if I don't get bites here once we put up for sale. She may hold off a few months not sure yet .

I am looking for a Nikon camera, I had the D40 and really enjoyed it, your packaged deal seems ok to me at that price point, please let me know when you are interested in selling. How many shutter actuations on the D40?

I posted my gripped (Zeikos) D90 on here and DGrin for $650, ended up selling for $575 shipped. If you check eBay, the prices range anywhere from high $400s to low $600s depending on shutter count and cosmetic quality. Your Tamron 18-270 is nice, but used it's definitely not $600 nice. If you want an easy or quick sale, I'd prob drop it at least a hundred.

Your Package 2 is about $50 high, and the SB900 should be $325-350 max. If you want to quickly check out all the major forums with one search, I found this aggregator designed by a guy on DGrin, GearSnapper.

Good luck with your GF's gear!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back