Need advice on 9mo old pictures

clbd39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I usually scan flickr and a few local photographers, but I'm not finding exactly what I want

My sister-in-law is coming down this weekend and wants me to take some pictures of my niece who is 9.5 months old

We're going to be taking the pictures inside, we are either going to use a white backdrop or black backdrop, and may just do some shots around my mother's house

So, I was wondering if anyone had any links to photographer's sites that you use for ideas in this type of situation, mainly just looking for something that I wouldn't normally find when searching, so maybe something you were somehow directed to or someone's site you know of personally

Thanks in advance!

do you have 2 wireless triggers for your flashes? i just used those same 2 flashes and a 2'x3' softbox with a nikon 28-70 f/2.8 for some high key mother/child shots, you can definitely do this. of your lenses use the 50mm.

do you have a softbox or umbrella?

no softbox or umbrellas :(

i do have two wireless receivers and a transmitter

Tracing paper on a window. This gives you nice lighting and you can pose your sister in law holding your niece near the window. It's a bit cliche, but it makes for a nice picture.

any examples of sites with anything you all like?

Sorry. I get all my ideas from books or other users on this site.

Most reactions

Back