What's new

Need any advice or opinions :D

I will mention that posting images in multiple threads is frowned upon.

oh i did not know that i'll try to keep them in the ones i have without adding anymore threads, Sorry I am new to the whole forum thing my boyfriend suggested it.

Creating new threads for NEW images is perfectly fine, although you'll want to limit the number of new threads you create on a daily basis, or you'll really limit the number of responses you get. What Hugh is getting at is that some of these images were already posted in one of your previous threads. If you're going to start a new thread, don't put pictures in it you've already posted.

Yes. Sorry I didn't state that very plainly. Sharon better explained what I meant. Most of us don't care but some frown on it.

BTW Nice crop on the wires, Sharon.
 
snapshots

Without snapshots there would be an awful lot of photographers with no beginning point. Every photographer has to start somewhere and for virtually every single one of us that point is what has derisively become called "Snapshots".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom