What's new

Need C&C Please

vandy1821

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
Location
Waterford MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture I took of my son little upset it was so blurry, please let me know what you think? I know it is not great but its something.

 
No this is cool! Now, is your screen name Vandy because of an affiliation with Vanderbilt or a love of trains?!?
 
It's a great family snap. He's soooo little, and the train is soooo big! Don't worry about technical quality on shots like this, but just ENJOY the memory it captured!!!
 
What an adorable capture. Yeah, it looks like your focus fell toward the front of the image, but I still love your shot. I like the black and white conversion too.
 
Sorry, but I think it's a great shot and the blur is minimal.

Good on you for a great shot of your boy for memories.
 
That is a great shot! Would that happen to be the Henry Ford Museum?
 
>Thread moved from Beginners' to the General Gallery<
 
My last name is Van De Venter so friends shortened it for me.
 
Hi Spang1mw yes that is. He loved the choo choo's... my first time there and well his too. So I was loving it just as much as he was.
 
Hi Spang1mw yes that is. He loved the choo choo's... my first time there and well his too. So I was loving it just as much as he was.

I went there a couple of years ago and had a amazing time! Got a lot of great shots there.
 
Hi Spang1mw yes that is. He loved the choo choo's... my first time there and well his too. So I was loving it just as much as he was.

I went there a couple of years ago and had a amazing time! Got a lot of great shots there.

My wife and I are returning to there on Friday without him in hopes to see more and to get some more shots from Green Field Village.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom