Need C&C

Gam3Ra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3704760422_5da63572f4_o.jpg

3704035951_17430aa419_o.jpg

The first one caught my eye, I like it... the second one doesn't really do much for me.

love the panda bear art...cool stuff.

I really like #1, I'd like it even more without the shadow falling across the art I think. #2 doesn't really have a point of interest for me though. Sorry!

I like number 1, but I think it's because the art is really really interesting. Which in my mind takes something away from the photo on it's own. However, the second one to me, I find very interesting. Not necessarily because it's of something particularly interesting, but because of the mood. The atmosphere around it. It almost feels like a staged set. Maybe a hollywood scene of some kind. I don't know, it just has the affect of sending my imagination going.

I like it a lot.

I like #1. Would love it if the shadows from the door were gone. Try it at a different time of day. I would also have cut off a bit of the wall at the top and added a bit more grass and weeds at the bottom.

Love the "thing" in #2 but the photo itself does not grab me. Maybe from a different angle.

Thanks to all

I like number 1, but I think it's because the art is really really interesting. Which in my mind takes something away from the photo on it's own. However, the second one to me, I find very interesting. Not necessarily because it's of something particularly interesting, but because of the mood. The atmosphere around it. It almost feels like a staged set. Maybe a hollywood scene of some kind. I don't know, it just has the affect of sending my imagination going.

I like it a lot.

Let me talk about #2 first, because thats why I quoted this. I really agree with this poster. Sure, the thing in the picture is interesting to wonder what it is, but for me, its more interesting to thing about the story behind it, where it is, what it is around, that sort of thing... Basically, its the atmosphere and my imagination, as the quoted poster said. Nothing grabs my attention, but my imagination runs with it.

As for #1, its interesting graffiti and an interesting door. Normally, I don't care for graffiti, because generally I find it to be pointless... But this is actually interesting.

I'm not sure how to tell you(the OP) to make either of these better (I am still learning myself), but I think others in the thread gave you their opinion. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated the second picture, even though others didn't care for it :).

I'd really like to favorite #1 if I can find it on flickr. Great photo!

Most reactions

Back