need constructive criticism please.

mikehawk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. I wouldn't usually take a picture from the back of my dog, however my dog loves to eat dandelions and get the little white things on his face. I just thought this was a good idea at the time.
DSC_0081.jpg

2. Just a lion
DSC_0167.jpg

3. A leaf hanging
DSC_0177.jpg

4. Another dog pic. This one has more hair.
DSC_0065.jpg

Any constructive criticism is deeply appreciated. Im still learning the basics.

After reading the text about your dog, I scroll down and see a picture of a lion. Some dog you have there. lol ;) I agree with Erose on the first pic. And maybe for the second one, the composition is centered a little too high.

I think the lion and the dog shot have the most to offer. The lion I think is a bit underexposed though. Slightly wider DOF on the dog too maybe

I also think the third shot would have been really good if you focussed on the leopard. He would have been nicely framed in by the branches.

-tim

yeah i get what you guys are saying about the leopard. i got pictures of him, however i thought it would be humorous to focus on some as boring as a leaf when there is a bad-ass leapard in the background. i guess i was wrong. :(:lmao:

And maybe for the second one, the composition is centered a little too high.

I actually agree with this. I was looking at the lion again and I decided something about it was off after all, but I couldn't put my finger on it until I read this. There's a lot of empty space in the top half of the picture :)

The bottom of his foot is chopped off.

And I think the leaf is boring, too. You can't make out for sure what the animal is in the back, so you're idea of focusing on the leaf instead only leaves me wondering what I'm supposed to be looking for.

I think the others have a nice crisp focus, though! something I struggle with :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back