Need feedback on new website before i keep going.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was tired of my old webpage that i didnt update or maintain for a year since it was not really usefull and adding pictures and maintenance was a pain and i rapidly got tired of it so i gave a try at WIX.

I did in a couple of hours and i was pretty impresss how easy and fast this could be done, its nothing extra ordinary but i think it works really well so far. I plan on keeping it really simple, portfolio browsing simple..

I am not sure on how i am going to sort my portfolio page but id like to have any comment before i go further with this.

Photography by Guillaume

I didnt like the url or page that wix was providing with the free accounts
so i embeded my wix link on my hosting website so i could used my domain.

Thanks alot!

I like it. The one thing someone told me that is a very good advice is to always put a photo of you on the website. That way they know who they are dealing with and they feel more comfortable contacting you. So under about maybe you should put a picture of your self that shows your face clearly.

I like it. The one thing someone told me that is a very good advice is to always put a photo of you on the website. That way they know who they are dealing with and they feel more comfortable contacting you. So under about maybe you should put a picture of your self that shows your face clearly.

you are totally right,

I wanna put a nice formal picture of me but since i dont have one i added the mirror shot. This is going to be my week project. A self portrait :lmao:

I like it, its clean and easy to navigate. You might want to put up another page on what services you offer etc. Or add it in to your contact page.

I like it, its clean and easy to navigate. You might want to put up another page on what services you offer etc. Or add it in to your contact page.

:thumbup:

I like it because it's simple and "clean". I don't like "busy" and too much flash is inconvenient. Yours is good.

good! i think im on the right track!

i just need to make my mind of what i am going to do with the portfolio main menu

Most reactions

Back