Need Feedback on Photography Tips and Tricks Blog Articles

KellyMirandaPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to having a group of photographers to brainstorm with. I recently started adding photography tips and tricks to my business's photography blog in hopes to help out some of my clients as well as gain viewership from other photographers and build the community. If you wouldn't mind helping me out and checking out some of my articles and leaving a comment, I'd really appreciate it! I'd love to see some of y'alls work and websites as well. I'd appreciate some feedback on the articles and maybe what content you'd want to see in the future. Thanks so much! Here is my most recent article: <Link Deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
OP: Please feel free to post the article, in it's entirety in our articles of interest forum near the top of the page. We do not permit the embedding of links back to such articles since the perception may be (especially by members brand-new to TPF) that you are posting this simply to drive traffic to your 'site. Please also note that there is a websites critique forum nearer the bottom of the page if you'd like suggestions for improvement there. You may, if you wish place a link to the home page of your website in your signature area.

Most reactions

Back