Need Fudge Packing Advice

The mint is soooooooooo yummy but yes it does have hunks of mint oreos in it. I am a chocoholic but eating all of it before getting home is not possible it is way to rich. Now the chocolate covered pretzels have no shlef life with me around. They tend to disappear.:biggrin-93:

Gawd - now I hate you too! ;)

The bowl of Samoa (Girl Scout cookie) ice cream will have to keep me happy for now

I would think that wax paper sticks less than parchment paper.

Can't stand oreos, eh? Is it the filling or the cookie part? I don't know about the fudge, but red velvet cake always seems to promise more than it delivers. Always disappoints me.
Leonore - my lovely wife can't stand red velvet cake (red food coloring = bitterness) but found a recipe and she really likes them made from it. I'll have to dig through her notes and I'll send it to you to try.

I'd be interested in that recipe! It's a beautiful cake and it seems like it would have a nice rich flavor, but the taste just has never lived up to the way it looks and sounds. And yeah, I'm not crazy about the red food coloring. So if there's a way to make it on my own, I'd love to try it out.

It seems to me she adds more cocoa than normal (I see RV as an embarrassed chocolate cake.)

I like a good macaroon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back