What's new

Need guidance...

wrightphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am new to the forum.
I am selling my Canon 10D and wanting to upgrade without spending a fortune. I do mostly portrait work indoors, and move to out doors when it's warm. I was thinking of a Canon 50D, but I'm unsure about what kind of lens to get. I do a lot of shopping on ebay. Please give me your advice. Thanks!
 
I'm MORE familiar with Nikon but here's my take on Canon...
50D is a great camera, I think its one of the best ones they ever made (along with 5D). I doubt you can get a new one thus if used is what you're looking into to, then have a blast. DO watch out for shutter life.
Regarding glass, all again depends on your budget - 18-55 3.5-5.6 or 24-70 2.8 - choose what works for your and your budget.

good luck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom