Need help changing fuse Aikiphoto N200!!!

number3263

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I recently purchased an Aikiphoto N200 lighting kit from amazon.com and one of the first times I used it I blew the fuse. I´ve searched all over but I have no idea how to change the fuse ... no manual came with the kit and there is no information online and the most I can see is by taking the entire light apart.

Does anyone have any experience with this lighting kit?

Thanks

Hi,

I recently purchased an Aikiphoto N200 lighting kit from amazon.com and one of the first times I used it I blew the fuse. I´ve searched all over but I have no idea how to change the fuse ... no manual came with the kit and there is no information online and the most I can see is by taking the entire light apart.

Does anyone have any experience with this lighting kit?

Thanks
No manual came with the kit.
Did it come with a warranty? Contact info?
Damm that link didn't say where the fuse was.

Last edited:
No it did not, but it also did not say it was hidden, so I bet it is something obvious or easy to get to. Fuses, in general, are never designed to be in difficult to reach places.

I canot help you as I do not own them nor have access to them to look. Normally it should be pretty obvious where the fuse is, and accessible from the outside.

That fuse issue does seem a popular issue with your setup... a google search found this:

Blown strobe fuses... - Canon Digital Photography Forums

Remove the power cord and you will notice the little words 5A FUSE.. you will need something like a small flat head to remove the fuse. Its stored in the top area of where the power cord goes and you have to pry it out with a flat head screw driver.
view the pic I've attached

Most reactions

Back