Need HELP finding something........?????????

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have been stocking up on my photo paper. I do all my own printing at home. I had a sample of Fuji Premium Plus Glossy photo paper and I really liked it alot for my casual printing (I have Kodak and Epson for my better prints). The problem is I can't find it anywhere.

I had ordered some off of Ebay and got ripped off. It was plain photo paper in a torn up package of a used Fuji box. I was not happy because by the time I got it in the mail the Ebay member was kicked off (and this person had a few hundred positive feedbacks.

Anyways, I have searched for it at CompUSA and Staples (both are office supply companies) still can't find it.

Does anyone know where I might beable to find this paper?

What kind of printer do you? I print a few off at home on occassion if the photo won't be seen close up but in general for the cost of ink / paper and a printer that doesn't suck I've found it easier to just order the prints from Shutterfly or Webshots.

I buy mine all on ebay. I've bought many many there. Never a problem. Fuji works better for me than anything else in my HP printer.

fmw said:
I buy mine all on ebay. I've bought many many there. Never a problem. Fuji works better for me than anything else in my HP printer.

If you purchase the paper from a particular seller on ebay, perhaps you can help oldnavy and share with her the list of ebay IDs you trust.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back