What's new

Need help finding this Tutorial

Scuba

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
853
Reaction score
65
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I started watching this CS3 video tutorial a few weeks ago and apparently I didn't bookmark it and can't find it again. I found the link on here originally but have searched and can't find it again. I only watched about 6-7 sessions but if I remember correctly it started with a gentleman talking with a city in the background and then in the next few sessions were about sharpening. The image used had a gradient background, had circles within a snake like vertical center image. I know you could either watch them for free but I know you could pay and also get the images, etc.

Anyways if anyone knows what tutorial set I am talking about please post the link I really enjoyed the sessions.

Thanks in advance
 
Go to your browser's history and see if it's still there. Generally the browser will keep where you've been to and all you need to do is click on the web address. All of Internet Explorers have it, I would imagine all the other ones have it as well ... it's under "history".
 
yeah I had already tried that. I have my browser set to only keep history for 24 hours.
 
no one has any ideas?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom