Need help for titel for this picture

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
863766.jpg

Is it a picture from a show or something?
Cant the name of the show be the title?

Something to do with the floor being hot? "Walking on Hot Coals," perhaps?

Seriously, don't listen to me. I'm horrible at naming shots. Hell, it took me three months to name my cat! :lol:

'Pretentious Modern Dance demonstrating how the lovely artist soars above the repressive instruments of government repression'

just off the cuff.

^^that works for me

This picture came from ballet based on Russian book by Mikhail Bulgakov - "Master and Margarita". This book wasn't aloud on Soviet Union time. We printed it using copy devices on nights in government organizations.

This picture came from ballet based on Russian book by Mikhail Bulgakov - "Master and Margarita". This book wasn't aloud on Soviet Union time. We printed it using copy devices on nights in government organizations.

In my experience, dance pictures are successful only when the picture itself actually demonstrates the beauty of dance. Ballet and dance often have plot lines and motifs that are silly in the cold light of day and are best left alone.

I would title the picture "Dance from Master and Margarita by Bulghakov" and let the picture stand on its own artistic merits rather than trying to use the provenance of the novel as support for the picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back