need help in estimating lenses price+

shon3250

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi all
i have few lenses for cameras and i need help to estimate there prices.
i have :

* minolta - maxxum af50/1.7
* sakar f3.9 30-200mm macro zoom for olympus
* sakar f4.0/5.6 60-300mm macro zoom lens for olympus filter size 62m length 166mm zoom system one touch
* kyocera yashica 50mm f1.9 lens ml
* af tokina af721sp macro ratio 1:5 70mm-210mm f4.5-5.6 filter size 49mm for minolta af
* sakar 35mm-70mm f3.5 filter 52mm macro zoom lens for nikon
* sakar 500mm f8.0 compact mirror macro telephoto lens filter 30.5mm rear macro 1:2.7
* sakar power winder shutter releasing speed - 2 frames per sec for nikon em,fg,fg-20
* kyocera yashoca cs-15 electronic flash
* sigma 35-135mm f4-5.6 uc filter size 58mm m-af

i am not a store , my uncale had all this lenses and gave it to me to sell so i have few and would like to know what the prices coz i know that the worth allot of money some of them still have price label of 1000$ and more.
i will agree to sell some of them for the right price :)

thanks
shon

p.s

i have a binoculars that i heard it worth money too
I.R VISION 10X25 compact rubber coated , protected from ultra violet rays and sun radiation , red coated optics , military style lenses , rubber armored

Welcome to the forum.

Are you estimating the prices for insurance? or to sell?

I suggest checking E-bay or some on-line auction for finished auctions, that's usually a good gauge of the going price.

You could also take the gear into a good camera shop (one that has used gear) and ask them to appraise it for you. (not what they would buy it for, but what they would sell it for.)

well i want to sell the lenses and i dont really know how much it worth
and i couldent find the lanses in ebay so this is why i am trying my luck in here.

and to go the a store it's not that good coz no store will give me the info how much to sale , they will want to buy the lenses for me in low price , one allready did it .

so i will appriciate even if some one will give me estimate even for some of the lenses

Does anyone know if any of these lenses or flashes well work with my E-500 Olympus???

I cant seem to find anything on the web?

Does anyone know if any of these lenses or flashes well work with my E-500 Olympus???

I cant seem to find anything on the web?

No - not without an adapter anyway.

There's a whole bunch of lenses and flashes designed to work on your E-500. Made by Olympus, suprisingly ;). Google "Olympus E-system" or "Four Thirds".

Most reactions

Back