Need help on a test I failed :( (wet darkroom) any information would be really great!

siwep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for all the great replies guys. Moved this to the correct forum. (thanks KmH for the only useful post)

In future if you don't know the answer to something asked don't just spam the forum with useless spam just to get your post count up, everybody knows high post counts are usually directly proportional to how useless your information is, looking at you Derrel (who managed to squeeze in two totally useless spam/troll/attack posts). Derrel, your signature is also a total grammatical failure and makes absolutely no sense. ("It's about time people started taking photography seriously, and treating it as a hobby." Elliot Erwitt") Im surprised it's taken 9,186 posts for anybody to point this out to you but I guess it reflects your ability to post completely uselessly sh** nobody cares about.

Mods please delete this thread, sorry for putting it in the wrong forum.

p.s. If anybody had taken the time to read my post they would realise that I hadn't posted every question in the test, just the question I got wrong AND couldn't find the answers to (not getting into why), plus I answered some of them to the best of my ability and put notes next to the questions.

Last edited:
Will you give me a MONTH'S WORTH of lunch money if I do your homework for you??? (grins)

Didn't you get a text book or some form of reading material? All the answer will be in the book you just have to read it.

Did they not teach a class? You walked in the door and they just handed you this test with no classroom or books at all?

Allan

"Cough, cough! slacker"

Don't be too hard on the kid guys. He's the same as 75% of the young adults I teach at college, he wants all the answers without doing any of the work. Either that or he was to busy with other activities besides his course work and he's now up against the wall.

Hmm, yes it obviously sounds like you are NOT "currently studying photography".

If you did you would know this information.

If you do not want to learn ... what is the use of taking a photography course ?

I have graded your first post to this forum and give you a score of 53 out of 100. Even with the curve you have received an F for this effort. You may retake the test in two weeks or you may earn extra credit point by reading Tom Grill & Mark Scanlon's book The Essential Darkroom Book and write a book report on it. If you wish to discuss this my office hours are 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. See my teaching assistant for an appointment time.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This wasn't even posted in one of the more proper forum sections, like

Film Discussion and Q & A
Questions or comments about film photography belong here! Plus, discussions and how-to’s on various films, film cameras and other analog-based products.

OR

The Darkroom
Discussion on developing, printing, and working in the dark!

Geez, I learned all my darkroom work from my Dad in the 70's, I don't think I would pass a photo course if this is what has to be learned. I just mixed the chemicals, procesed the film, mixed the chemicals made the prints, didn't really care to understand the process, I thought it was magic and now I find out there properities to that stuff.

Imagemaker46, yeah imo it's a little pointless that anybody should need to know all of this while training to be a professional photographer. Especially in this day and age where (in my home town of Sydney) there is only one black and white film processing lab still open, and even if I were to use film (I do enjoy doing so from time to time) knowing all this seems to be pretty useless...

Thanks for all the great replies guys. Moved this to the correct forum. (thanks KmH for the only useful post)

In future if you don't know the answer to something asked don't just spam the forum with useless spam just to get your post count up, everybody knows high post counts are usually directly proportional to how useless your information is, looking at you Derrel (who managed to squeeze in two totally useless spam/troll/attack posts). Derrel, your signature is also a total grammatical failure and makes absolutely no sense. ("It's about time people started taking photography seriously, and treating it as a hobby." Elliot Erwitt") Im surprised it's taken 9,186 posts for anybody to point this out to you but I guess it reflects your ability to post completely uselessly sh** nobody cares about.

Mods please delete this thread, sorry for putting it in the wrong forum.

p.s. If anybody had taken the time to read my post they would realise that I hadn't posted every question in the test, just the question I got wrong AND couldn't find the answers to (not getting into why), plus I answered some of them to the best of my ability and put notes next to the questions.

Yeah, this will make people want to help you even more!

Most reactions

Back