NEED HELP TO DICICED

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam7771

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanna get a nikon d3200 but idk if I should is it a good camara I'm moving from a coolpix p500

you fail before sucsess

Last edited:
Ok same thing I thought

you fail before sucsess

Tagline/signature is irony

Wouldn't be taking this too seriously

I do not understand ...

Hahaha got to love spell check

you fail before sucsess

Seriously..with the "you fail before sucsess"...Just quit it.

Am I posting for criticism or for feedback? I'm just not going to post on here if you are all gunna be children

you fail before sucsess

Sam you know you can edit your profile and put that quotation into your signature without having to put it into every post.

As for the question give some background. What do you want to take pictures of? How much are you looking to spend - are you looking to get into DSLRs in a big or small way? etc... The more info you give the more we can help

Well for nature stuff and all I think its a good camara and I have already made a choice to get it I'm just a little annoyed by everyone one else I think its vary rude of them I've been posting in here for about a year that's the most childish behavior I've had on here at least some people are kind enough to help me out

you fail before sucsess

Well DSLRs can do nature stuff well - however if you're looking to take pictures of birds like the eagle in your avatar then DSLRs area good, but potentially very expensive path. You'll have to sink as much if not more into a good lens that you will into the D3200 for wildlife. A good 70-300mm at the cheapest end - a sigma 120-400mm in the middle - or at the longer end their 50-500mm/150-500mm options. Nikon also makes a good 300mm f4 and if you're willing to use manual focus you might also get some cheaper older lenses with a good range on them (I can't comment on specific examples as I've no idea of that area of the market)

Well, you may not get such posts if you used things like: Proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation even. You took the time to put apostrophe's in your contractions (you know such words as "can't" and "I've"...not as in childbirth), why not use a period or comma now and then? People may take you a bit more seriously. Funny how folks to use words like "gunna" also use "childish" to define others.

Fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back