Need help with a logo!!!

picturethis1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ahhhh! can someone help me create a logo for my business card? Please and Thank you!!

Busniess name: J.Salas Photography

How about a image of aperture blades with a J in it? :mrgreen:

Ahhhh! can someone help me create a logo for my business card? Please and Thank you!!

So lets get this strait you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities.

Or, lets get this straight, you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities?

Or, lets get this straight, you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities?

KmH how much do I owe you for proofing and correcting my bad spelling and grammar.

So lets get this strait you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities.

I'm just asking for ideas, not for someone to do it for me. I've come up with a few but, I am now stuck. which I'm sure you've also been at some point or another. Whats wrong with asking for a little help from a forum? Isn't that what a forum is for?

You should post your ideas and maybe others will help you tweak them.

I'm just asking for ideas, not for someone to do it for me. I've come up with a few but, I am now stuck. which I'm sure you've also been at some point or another. Whats wrong with asking for a little help from a forum? Isn't that what a forum is for?

Well your original post sure sounded like you were asking for someone to make the logo for you. It said nothing about ideas.

$Graphic1.JPG

I can't be arsed to correct the typos but I will buy a new keyboard as this one is knackered

KmH how much do I owe you for proofing and correcting my bad spelling and grammar.
No charge.

English has many words that are spoken the same, but have different spellings and meanings - like strait (rigorous, tight, difficult, narrow) and straight (candid, frank, consecutive, plumb, vertical, unmixed, conventional, heterosexual, free from curves, bends, angles, or irregularities).

I make spelling and grammar errors too, but use high technology to try and cover my ass - a spell checker. The spell checker underlines possible problems as I type a post, and when an underlined word is right clicked on it lists possible corrections.

Most reactions

Back