Need help with a logo!!!

picturethis1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ahhhh! can someone help me create a logo for my business card? Please and Thank you!!

Busniess name: J.Salas Photography

Tee

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
How about a image of aperture blades with a J in it? :mrgreen:

Light Guru

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ahhhh! can someone help me create a logo for my business card? Please and Thank you!!

So lets get this strait you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities.

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
Or, lets get this straight, you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities?

Light Guru

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Or, lets get this straight, you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities?

KmH how much do I owe you for proofing and correcting my bad spelling and grammar.

OP
picturethis1984

picturethis1984

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

So lets get this strait you want other people to pay you for your creative abilities yet you don't want to pay others for their creative abilities.

I'm just asking for ideas, not for someone to do it for me. I've come up with a few but, I am now stuck. which I'm sure you've also been at some point or another. Whats wrong with asking for a little help from a forum? Isn't that what a forum is for?

frommrstomommy

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
You should post your ideas and maybe others will help you tweak them.

Light Guru

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

I'm just asking for ideas, not for someone to do it for me. I've come up with a few but, I am now stuck. which I'm sure you've also been at some point or another. Whats wrong with asking for a little help from a forum? Isn't that what a forum is for?

Well your original post sure sounded like you were asking for someone to make the logo for you. It said nothing about ideas.

Indofred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Graphic1.JPG

I can't be arsed to correct the typos but I will buy a new keyboard as this one is knackered

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
KmH how much do I owe you for proofing and correcting my bad spelling and grammar.
No charge.

English has many words that are spoken the same, but have different spellings and meanings - like strait (rigorous, tight, difficult, narrow) and straight (candid, frank, consecutive, plumb, vertical, unmixed, conventional, heterosexual, free from curves, bends, angles, or irregularities).

I make spelling and grammar errors too, but use high technology to try and cover my ass - a spell checker. The spell checker underlines possible problems as I type a post, and when an underlined word is right clicked on it lists possible corrections.

Most reactions

New Topics