What's new

Need help with pp - panoramic

yo13dawg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
108
Location
CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I took this a while back when visiting New Zealand. At the time I was not trying to create a panoramic, but was able to produce this image stiching 4 photos using photoshop elements.

Other than basic pp techniques I am unsure what else I can do to make this stand out. I'm still learning elements and only know very basic stuff.

1. Original stitched image
NZpanoramanoedit-1.jpg




2. My take at pp
NZpanoramafinal1.jpg


I would like to frame this considering I could make the image a bit better. Any hope???

Appreciate all the input.
 
without the original i don't have a lot to work with. but i just used corel photoshop pro x3. did some local tone mapping, contrast, brightness, and saturation. Took less then 2 min and this is what i came up with. Im not great at pp yet, i have only had this program for a week or so.

NZpanoramanoedit-1.jpg
 
The blue in the top 1/3rd of this image is what needs some work.
It's a beautiful shot but those hills in the background need to have the same greens as the foreground.

That dramatic sky stole those colors but it's what I think would help this image.
 
First processed image haze a beautiful mild haze; second 5lippy is sharp and bright and attractive in another way

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom