NEED HELP!!

melsphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi im a senior in high school and i am trying to get a scholarship to the art institute of las vegas.They have a photography scholarship that they are doing. its a story tell photography contest. You have to take 6 photos of something and write about each photo. The thing that i need help with it. I have no clue what to do it on. I have thought a lot on this and just can't figure what to do. It would be a great help if you guys could help me. thanks!Storytellers Photography Competition

Umm, creativity is part of the lesson. Relax and it will come to you.

Any local businesses that have been around for 50+ years? Do a profile on the owner(s).

Any modern businesses in your area that use primitive equipment or techniques?

Any businesses in your area that have been around a long time and are closing down due to economy/outsourcing/etc.? Profile the workers.

Do it on something that interests you and/or something that you have been involved with...something that you have more knowledge of, than the average person. Is there anything you're passionate about? Let your passion for something, show in the photos/article.

Think about the kind of stories or movies you like, and figure out why you like them. Make something similar, but put your own spin on it.

Most reactions

Back