What's new

Need HONEST advice about Mamiya Set

ppjohnson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I have inherited a Mamiya m645 1000S camera set from my uncle who has a eye disease and cannot see to use his equipment. I do not know much about this camera and gear. He left me the option to sell it, but I would like to have the most honest responses about his set. I do not plan to use it because I do not have time to learn to use it nor have the money to fork into it and get this "not regularly stocked" film as I was told at Ritz/Wolf Camera. Please let me know what you all think. Thank you for your time.

ps- this website won't let me post the pic. i need help on that too. so you all can see the set. i can't figure it out. my account is activated, it says i need permission...???
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Add the serlal number of the body, the types and serial numbers of the lenses.
How long since this has been used?
Run a single roll of film through it and post the images.
This will tell if shutter, etc is working.

Lew
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom