What's new

need input, please...

did you take them with RAW?
 
I agree, the mid-tones are almost as strong as the brights and shadows. I'd touch it up and show you what I would do, but you gotta say the word. ;)
 
I would say the house is just slightly over exposed maybe if the brightness was dialed down just slightly it might help
 
Looks like it is midtone heavy because that's how the scene was -- grass, dirt road, trees, blue sky all become gray.

This is not a good composition; it doesn't take advantage of the unique characteristics of b&w work. The front of that house has a lot of rough textures, like in the upper right. Why not shoot that instead?
 
the house is interesting....

exposure seems to be the issue at hand.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom