Need Minolta AF 50mm f/1.7

dxqcanada

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a broken/damaged/non-working lens.

Minolta AF 50mm F/1.7

I need it for mechanical parts.

If anyone has one ... please contact me.

There's a used one on this page from eBay, but it's going for $40+ right now. There's other ones on there that might hopefully stay down in price.

Unfortunately mine works perfectly, so I can't help you out. ;)

I already searched EBay for a parts lens ... it seems everyone is selling ones that work, so I do not expect the auctions to end below $100.00.

I was hoping someone has dropped one recently :er:

Unless ... does anyone know if the iris mechanism on the Minolta Maxxum AF 50mm F/1.4 can be replaced with one from any other lens (even manual focus) ??

The Minolta part number is 2550-0113-01

Great ... I finally found a lens on Ebay.
Hoser, I must have missed that one while searching.

The aperture iris is sticking and there is fungus on the lens ... and what do you know ... there are 5 bids on it !!!:greenpbl:

Why would someone want that (other than me) lens ?!?! :x

Yeah, that's the one I noticed.

Someone who has the ability to properly clean & repair the lens would jump on that one. Pay under $30 for the lens, fix it yourself, and then put it back on eBay for $100 as a prime lens.

I've been scouring the local pawn shops for prime lenses that are going for cheap. I got myself an 85mm f1.4 lens for $40. Had to spend $120 to get it cleaned because of a finger print on the inside of the lens. Those lenses are selling for aver 1k on eBay, so I think I got a good deal. :mrgreen:

Wow, great deal you got on an 85mm.

Not very smart Pawn shop ... obviously they do not know how to use the Internet.

i have one that works perfect...minolta 1:1.7(22) that is on my not used anymore minolta 7000i.....i will take 45.00 shipped...let me know

I was able to get a working lens on eBay already ... though your price is exceptional.

Most reactions

Back