IMG_0115-Edit.jpg

IMG_0130-Edit.jpg

IMG_0153-Edit.jpg

IMG_0171-Edit-2.jpg

IMG_0176-Edit.jpg

IMG_0208-Edit.jpg

IMG_0225-Edit.jpg

IMG_0256-Edit.jpg

6 & 11 are great shots. 1 & 3 look a little saturated. I think you meant it to look like that though... Overall, I'm a fan!

Keep em comin'.

yea i meant to do that 3 is cold toned, i kinda liked it better that way

In #1 you need to either shoot the profile or turn her face more toward you (3/4 view). There is a rule in portrait photography that says you're not supposed to let the nose break the plane of the face.

#3 I don't particularly care for, the rest look nice though.

Looks like you used a straight-on flash in 2 that makes the picture a little harsh. 3 doesn't seem too complimentary. Not a bad series overall though.

in number 1 her pose is ... i guess "fake" for lack of a better word, shes smelling a flower but looking somewhere completely different. just seems unnatural to me. otherwise good stuff

As you asked, 5 and 13 are quite flattering. I wouldn't show her 3 (brutal colouring) or 10 (even if you remove the bruise, her smile is not great). 7 might be okay if you warmed it up. I wonder why you turned a warm person cold?

thanks for the comments. i was just messing with the lightroom presets. so at first glance i was like hm, its ok, now i can see its bad.

im gonna try and make them look better. number 2 is out when i was doing it, i just thought maybe its just me.

thanks for all the comments again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back