What's new

need opinions

ramenxcore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
128_0980.jpg



128_0968.jpg



128_0656.jpg


128_0929.jpg



my photos suck =[
 
I wish the whole face of the cat was in focus on #2. but there is something really neat about #3. Please be sure to # your pics. Thanks
 
I quite like the first 3. I like the cat pic, a little different from the normal cat shot. Pics are a tad on the large size tho, 800 x 600 is really as big as you need.

Your pics don't suck, keep snapping :)
 
Hiya ramenxcore, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

You do some nice experimenting with your camera, you really like to move up close to things, and I like that. Pity about the slightly slipped focus on your cat's face ... it would have been ideal on his/her eyes but slipped to the cheek, ah well. Next time.

I see you also did some nice experiments with lights ... I'll go over there and comment on them, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom