Need recommendations for Point-of-purchase/web-based transaction service

johnkgoodman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, new guy on the forum with a few questions.

I'm in the process of revamping my site and I would like to automate the process of selling prints via website as much as possible.
I've been doing it fast and loose until now but I can't keep up anymore and I need to find a way to keep everything organized and accountable, database, credit card acceptance, etc

Probably no more than 60-100 transactions per month so I'd also like to find something that doesnt cost a mint to use. :)
(It also needs to play nice with CSS as I am coding the whole site myself)

Any suggestions? I searched but didn't find much, esp. recent stuff. If you have an alternate method you use I'd like to hear about that too!

Thanks in advance,

John

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I know nothing about coding, but are you talking about showing your clients their galleries online and then selling? Something like that?

OP
johnkgoodman

johnkgoodman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know nothing about coding, but are you talking about showing your clients their galleries online and then selling? Something like that?

yes, something like that, although its not necessarily client/project-based. The ability to pick and choose individual and multiple photos is key though.

Most reactions

New Topics