Need recommendations for Point-of-purchase/web-based transaction service

johnkgoodman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, new guy on the forum with a few questions.

I'm in the process of revamping my site and I would like to automate the process of selling prints via website as much as possible.
I've been doing it fast and loose until now but I can't keep up anymore and I need to find a way to keep everything organized and accountable, database, credit card acceptance, etc

Probably no more than 60-100 transactions per month so I'd also like to find something that doesnt cost a mint to use. :)
(It also needs to play nice with CSS as I am coding the whole site myself)

Any suggestions? I searched but didn't find much, esp. recent stuff. If you have an alternate method you use I'd like to hear about that too!

Thanks in advance,

John

I know nothing about coding, but are you talking about showing your clients their galleries online and then selling? Something like that?

I know nothing about coding, but are you talking about showing your clients their galleries online and then selling? Something like that?

yes, something like that, although its not necessarily client/project-based. The ability to pick and choose individual and multiple photos is key though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back