Jay30 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #1 How do I get the red light or the writing on the building more in focus? 2min F22
matfoster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 722 Reaction score 0 Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK Mar 11, 2010 #2 underexpose the shot (?)
Jay30 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm wondering if I should have had EXPOSURE DELAY MODE on?
matfoster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 722 Reaction score 0 Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK Mar 11, 2010 #4 i'm not familiar with that function. i just wondered whether it is actually in focus but the long exposure is kind of bleeding it.
i'm not familiar with that function. i just wondered whether it is actually in focus but the long exposure is kind of bleeding it.
Jay30 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 matfoster said: i'm not familiar with that function. i just wondered whether it is actually in focus but the long exposure is kind of bleeding it. Click to expand... Exposure Delay Mode isa 400ms delay for shutter release after mirror up.
matfoster said: i'm not familiar with that function. i just wondered whether it is actually in focus but the long exposure is kind of bleeding it. Click to expand... Exposure Delay Mode isa 400ms delay for shutter release after mirror up.
matfoster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 722 Reaction score 0 Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK Mar 11, 2010 #6 you think it's due to vibration? the other fine details look comparitively sharp.
Jay30 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 matfoster said: you think it's due to vibration? the other fine details look comparitively sharp. Click to expand... Yesh I didn't think of it like that. I'm going to have to try this one again. Thanks for your input.
matfoster said: you think it's due to vibration? the other fine details look comparitively sharp. Click to expand... Yesh I didn't think of it like that. I'm going to have to try this one again. Thanks for your input.
matfoster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 722 Reaction score 0 Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK Mar 11, 2010 #8 ok mate.