What's new

need some feedback. portfolio review.

wesnile1224

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been shooting photots now for about 7 yeasrs never took any art/photography classes in school thus i havent ever really had anyone really critique my work. I have had a few exhibits but nothing real serious. I would like to present some of my current work to some galleries here in Portland or where i live but would like to get some feedback form some other photogs first. below is my website i just finished. the first and last tabs in the portfolio section are my most recent images. the more feedback the better.

thanks thanks thanks!


www.wesleychancellor.com
 
Your photos show a lot of imagination. I do think it would help to have a pro critique them, however, with suggestions on composition, lighting, exposure, focusing, cropping etc. Hopefully you will get some help here. You have surpassed my expertise!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom