The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all:

I am not liking how my shots are turning out in my threads. I am relativly new to Digital photography and I am brand new to photo forums and photo sharing websites.

I registered with photobucket for my photosharing outlet but I am not sure what is the ideal size to use when bringing the files over to the forum. I thought by reducing the pictures to thumbnails I could fit more and people could still click on the image to see actual size but it didn't work?

As well, I have noticed some great shots people are posting that have neet looking frame borders around them. How is that accomplished?

I also noticed in a post from today of some beatifull wedding rings that were just fantastic but one shot was a bit soft so another member re-submitted the shot with nearly tack sharpness. What tool or program was used to sharpen that image.

Thanks all, really appreciated any help.

Paul.

First I would say to only post photos here that are some of you best or that you need help with, not all of them. If you want put a link to all of your photos in your signature.

Second and third, frames and borders can be added quite simply with the image editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP as can sharpening and retouching.

When I first wanted to put frames on my pictures I did a simple google search and found a bunch of tutorials with different methods of accomplishing this task.

I tried different ones and found ones I liked. Later I ended up picking up some Photoshop books and I think if I remember one had a method in there as well.

Tutorials for sharpening can be found with a simple google search as well. Even if you want to use the free program Gimp I am sure there are tutorials out there for that as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back