What's new

Need some help with my lighting here...

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to get more into stock photography so for situations like this the lighting needs to be superb. I had this concept in mind but for some reason the lighting just isn't what I'm looking for. I had a white board against a wall and a sb-600 pointed directly at it to overexpose the background, and an umbrella camera left to light my subject. Not really getting the results I want, the lighting came out kind of muddy. Any tips from people who are into this kind of thing? Thanks.

4522645004_a9eac964e0_b.jpg
 
qv843p

It's underexposed by about 1/3. Try two lights at 45 on either side of the camera with a gobo. Get a model with impeccable nails.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom