Need some opinions on this one...

woodyracing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was going for something totally different than anything I have tried before. I usually hate my photos and nitpick 80 million things that I did wrong but I actually like this one, which worries me..... lol

Day12 by woodyracing, on Flickr

Sorry, It doesn't work for me.

Wrong framing, and composed in a way that diminishes rather than enhances the tension and drama.

bummer, but definitely see what you're saying. I'll chock that one up to my odd brain haha

The shadow cast here looks like thong wrapped over your head.

I'm not crazy about it; it seems a little over-wrought and over-dramatic but........
maybe reframed, softened, the red brightness reduced a bit..........

6794235839730ece290d222.jpg

I agree that Landscape orientation doesn't works so well. But I LOVE what you did!

Here's the crop that came to my mind...

6794235839_730ece290d_b1.jpg

I agree that Landscape orientation doesn't works so well. But I LOVE what you did!

sweet I can definitely see how that is better, I've gotta concentrate on framing more for sure, thanks!

sweet I can definitely see how that is better, I've gotta concentrate on framing more for sure, thanks!

Just keep in mind, there is nothing "wrong" with Traveler's crop, it just depends on what you are going for.

Can you put into words how each of our crops make you feel? Or maybe what they convey?

The direction you go depends on YOUR intent and what you want to get across to the viewer.

Most reactions

Back