What's new

NEED TO INTERVIEW SOMEONE WHO DOES IMPRESSIONISTIC LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY

Skhigh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
16
Location
Nashville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing aninterview with me. This is interview is part of an assignment for a class I amtaking. I need someone who has been doing impressionistic landscape photographyfor a few years now, preferably a professional.
The interview will only be about 5 open-ended questions andcan be conducted on here or through email.

Thank you in advance!
 
hmm...sorry for the lack of spaces between words..I don't know what happened. :/
 
No one want to do this?
 
Most people on here are amateurs, and the ones that do pro work, generally shoot pictures of people. I don't really know what context "impressionistic landscape" would be outside of painting, but your probably not going to find anything (unless you're looking for cheesy HDR). Best bet is to find an "impressionistic landscape photographer" and try to start a dialogue. Not make a post on an amateur photo forum hoping someone will come to you.
 
can you change the topic to Abstract Expressionism? if so, talk to Bitter Jeweler.

If you can change to Postmodernism, I can help.

But yeah, most people here aren't thinking about art much around here. You can try at photo.net, it's a MUCH larger community.
 
Most people on here are amateurs, and the ones that do pro work, generally shoot pictures of people. I don't really know what context "impressionistic landscape" would be outside of painting, but your probably not going to find anything (unless you're looking for cheesy HDR). Best bet is to find an "impressionistic landscape photographer" and try to start a dialogue. Not make a post on an amateur photo forum hoping someone will come to you.

It was worth a shot..with so many know-it-alll's on here I figured I had a chance. I do plan on seeking a couple individuals out.
 
can you change the topic to Abstract Expressionism? if so, talk to Bitter Jeweler.

If you can change to Postmodernism, I can help.

But yeah, most people here aren't thinking about art much around here. You can try at photo.net, it's a MUCH larger community.

I probably could change it but I have already done a lot of research on this subject. I'll try on photo.net too. Thanks anyway!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom