What's new

Need to know VERY QUICKLY

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
11
Location
In between her...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys there's a CANON SPEEDLITE 580EX TTL FLASH going for $250 right now excellent condition. Is it a good buy?

**Sorry, thought the bid said minutes but its hours. Thank GOD! But if anyone could shed some light (no pun intended) on me, I'd very much appreciate it
 
Is it the 580 exII or 580 ex?

Either way it is a good deal if the unit is sound.
 
YES!!! I bougt 550EX for $240 like 2 weeks ago.
 
thanks I will see still says 17 hours. I looked it as minutes on my watch list. I will see if I can get it. There are lots of last min bidders like me lol

Where did you get yours from?
 
ahahha.. 17 hours.. it will be over 380 man, thats my prediction.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom