apples
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2012
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- Atl
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So i've recently been in a rut, generally having a tough time getting inspiration and motivation. Seems like I can't seem to get any good shots after going out for hours; every shot could always be better and I just can't get the results I want. So I was looking at my most recent outing and this came about:

reclamation by hyaluronidase, on Flickr
So I would like some help from you guys on what I could have done differently. I wanted to convey a feeling of depression(?), that even if we build the highest towers in the world, in the end - nature will adapt and reclaim. Not sure if it's working for me and it seems like I missed my shot.
thanks for looking.

reclamation by hyaluronidase, on Flickr
So I would like some help from you guys on what I could have done differently. I wanted to convey a feeling of depression(?), that even if we build the highest towers in the world, in the end - nature will adapt and reclaim. Not sure if it's working for me and it seems like I missed my shot.
thanks for looking.